The TurboFlame® Torch is very versatile. It can be used with all fuel gases and is very safe to operate. The torch design prevents flashbacks even when piercing heavy, thick materials.
- Only the cutting nozzles are changed when going from one material size to another.
- Throttle valves controlling the flow of gas and oxygen can be replaced individually.
- Oxygen consumption is lower, which reduces the cost of utilities. This is achieved without any loss of cut quality or cutting speed.
- The arrangement of the nozzle holes and preheat slots make cleaning easy with Messer Cutting Systems nozzle cleaners.
- Each nozzle is individually tested for assured quality.
- Only four sizes of nozzles are required to cut material from 1/4 to 3 inches thick (6.35 to 7.62mm), compared to eight nozzles for other suppliers. This reduces the cost of stocking many .nozzle sizes.
- The TurboFlame® Torch can be used with the OL-200 Oxyfuel lifters.
- Torch including throttle valves and check valves
- TurboFlame® nozzles for all fuel gases
- Supply hoses (NFPA rated)
- Regulation equipment
- Torch holder mounts to all cutting machines