The MS 932 is very versatile. It can be used with all fuel gases and is very safe to operate. The torch design prevents flashbacks even when piercing heavy, thick materials.
- Only the cutting nozzles are changed when going from one material size to another.
- Throttle valves controlling the flow of gas and oxygen can be replaced individually.
- Oxygen consumption is lower, which reduces the cost of utilities. This is achieved without any loss of cut quality or cutting speed.
- The arrangement of the nozzle holes and preheat slots make cleaning easy with MG nozzle cleaners.
- Each nozzle is individually tested for assured quality.
- No need for tools to change nozzles. This reduces the cost of stocking many nozzle sizes.
- Risk of misaligning the torch when changing nozzles is thus eliminated.
- Drastically reduces set-up times.
- Can be used with the OL-200 oxyfuel lifters.
MS 932 System
- MS 932 Torch including throttle valves and check valves
- Nozzles for all fuel gases
- Supply hoses- NFPA rated
- Regulation equipment
- Torch holder- mounts to all cutting machine